Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catching Grasshoppers


This last weekend we went out to Vernal to see Grandpa Ainge. The kids decided to catch grasshoppers and it was hilarious. Caitling was the catcher and every time she caught one she would scream bloody murder. Zander was the bottle holder he would bring me the bottle each time so I could open the lid and Caitlin would put the grasshopper in the jar. And Gavin would pretty much just chase the kids around laughing at them. They had about twenty grasshoppers in this jar when they were done.

4 comments:

Silvia said...

That's a lot of grasshoppers! how hysterical! I wonder if Jacen will be like his dad and scream bloody murder at the site of a bug... or be like me and just go kill it...
Are you still living by Airport #2???
-Silvia

Taylor and Natalie Hathcock said...

You finally figured it out! Congrats:) I think I'm getting the hang of it finally too YAH

Weisenbeck Family said...

I saw that you went right home from work and fixed your pictures. I'm so glad I could help you out. Now you will be addicted. hahaha

Shauna said...

Heidi I didn't know you had a blog!!!! And it even has pictures! I'm so impressed! How is school and everything? Sorry I have sucked at keeping in touch. You know how it is....anyway, I wish you could come visit! We would have some fun!! I miss you!!