Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A little late but what the heck!

So happy after all the present are opened
Gavin decided he needed to take a break
during all the commotion
Gavin loves spongebob and was so
excited to get one for christmas.

Check out them stockings!!!


My silly kids in their Christmas Eve Jammies




My nephew Justin






Gordan and Janna





Braxton and Zack






Aunt Christy and Gavin

I know its February but with school and my computer having mental issues what better time then now to post christmas pictures. Christmas eve we spent with my family down in Draper at my sister Jannas church. We had dinner, opened presents, decorated cookies, and the kids ran around the gym all night. It was a nice way to run the energy out of them. Brads parents spent Christams in Ohio so we just hung out at our house all day long. My sister Christy came over with her kids and hung out all day. It was so nice to just hang out and let the kids play with their new toys.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Oh my goodness! Is that Janna's Justin? I still picture him as a little boy (probably because he still was the last time I saw him). That's so weird.