Friday, November 7, 2008

Once there was a snowman



Can you beleive the snow?What the heck. Since I had worked the night before I was easily convinced to let them stay home and play in the snow. The kids were up at 7:30 a.m. and outside playing in the snow. They were so exicted to see snow again. This was the first time that Gavin played in the snow and he loved it. All though I came outside to see him walking around holding his boots trying to get Caitlin to put them back on for hime it was sad but cute at the same time. It was fun to see the kids having a good time with this aweful stuff. HAHA I only let Gavin stay out for a few minutes cuz he is the last person I want getting sick this winter, and boy was he pissed that I made him come in. It was a fun snow day, although I did wake up to a flat tire, I guess thats what you get for letting your kids stay home from school.

3 comments:

Christine said...

Snow!!! I miss the snow. It almost never snows in the D.C. area and when it does, everything shuts down. I'm glad you guys got a good storm. Your kids are so cute.

Shauna said...

Man, my mom never would have let me stay home to play in the snow!! I have to say, I am so glad that I was not there to drive in this!!!

Silvia said...

I love snow.... it took WAY too long for it to come this year... I was getting annoyed! Except I only like to look at it, I don't go out to play in it. Weird?! I know...
-Silvia