Friday, December 5, 2008

Caitlins Dance Recital



Caitlin had her Christmas dance recital last night at Taylorsville High School. Her class danced to Sleigh Ride and she did such an awesome job! I asked her if she was scared because the auditorium was full! And she just simply replyed um no, if I get stage fright I just take a deep breath in and its gone. I have to say she is alot braver then I was at her age. Being the mom of the year that Iam when I decided to record her recital I had the camera turned on and ready to go and as soon as I pushed record the screen flashe disc full! I was so mad, so luckily grandma recorded the dance. Sometimes Iam such a air head I swear. OH ya sorry about the pictures I tried to rotate them but it diddnt work.

1 comment:

Silvia said...

She does more than I did! I always got so scared...